Try this protein alternative to a traditional pancake that's full of Vitamin A and beta-carotene (a powerful antioxidant great for skin health).
150 grams Kumara (mashed)
1 scoop protein powder (I like vanilla)
3 Eggs (white only)
1/3 Walnuts (chopped)
1/2 ts Baking Soda
1/2 ts Nutmeg
1 tbsp Cinnamon
* Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
* Heat a pan on medium, pour in about 1/4 -1/3 of batter and flip when bubbles appear in the middle.
* Cook another two minutes and remove from pan.
* Repeat until all the batter is used.
* Stack and enjoy with honey or maple syrup.